In the Store
Karen Drucker has recorded 14 CDs of her original inspirational music and has won numerous awards for her volunteer work for performing and producing shows for organizations in need. Karen has been called a master of communicating presence and spirituality through music. She has been a professional comedienne, lead her own band for corporate events, and has been the spokesperson for “Bread and Roses” (performing in convalescent hospitals, prisons, children’s hospitals, etc.). She started her own rganization, “Artists ForA Cause,” to raise awareness and funds for organizations in need by producing concerts featuring local entertainers.
She has been the music director for 3 different NewThought churches music director for the UCRS Regional and National Conferences and co-music director for RSI’s Asilomar conference. For her musical contribution to UCRS she was awarded an Honorary Doctorate. She sings speaks and leads workshops at women's retreats mind-body & health conferences and various churches around the country. She also performs music for ministers workshop facilitators and authors including Joan Borysenko SARK Alan Cohen Mary Manin Morrissey and many others.
- She was awarded an Honorary Doctorate in music from the United Church of Religious Science.
- She swam the English Channel with 5 other women becoming the first American women’s relay team to make a successful crossing.
- She rode her bike from San Francisco to Los Angeles in the AIDS ride.
- She walked from Santa Barbara to Malibu in the Avon breast cancer walk.
- She had her own TV show when she was 21.
- But her most impressive achievement was winning the International Tarzan calling contest when she was 13.
She loves making music making a difference and touching hearts.