For twenty years, Greg Baer, M.D. was a highly successful surgeon, teacher, civic leader, and entrepreneur. But despite all his accomplishments, wealth, and respect, he felt empty and unhappy. He became a drug addict and nearly committed suicide. In his subsequent search for genuine happiness, he learned some principles that have changed the lives of hundreds of thousands.
After Dr. Baer retired from one of the busiest solo ophthalmology practices in the United States, he began a new career of writing, teaching, and speaking. He has:
• Written 16 books about relationships, marriage, and parenting. Real Love—The Truth About Finding Unconditional Love and Fulfilling Relationships* AND Real Love in Marriage—The Truth About Finding Genuine Happiness Now and Forever* were published by Gotham Books, a division of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
Real Love has been translated into multiple languages, with 8 books of the series published in China. Other books by Dr. Baer include:
Real Love in Parenting—Nine Simple and Powerfully Effective Principles for Raising Happy and Responsible Children*
Real Love in Dating—The Truth About Finding the Perfect Partner*
Real Love in the Workplace
Real Love and Freedom for the Soul – Eliminating the Chains of Victimhood*
Real Love for Wise Men and Women—The Truth About Sharing Real Love
(* Also available as Audiobooks)
• Produced the three-CD audio series, The Truth About Love and Lies.
• Produced the 6 DVD set (with Workbook), The Essentials of Real Love.
• Produced the PBS television special, "Real Answers," viewed nationwide.
• Appeared on over 1500 radio and television programs from coast to coast. Dr. Baer has a compassionate and engaging media presence, typified by the following review:
“You’ll want to listen to this program in a doorway — it’s like an earthquake! He rocked my foundation! Greg Baer touched me deeply. He’s got the answer to finding happiness in life.”
(Tony Trupiano, Talk America)
• Counseled personally with thousands of individuals and couples, profoundly changing their lives with the principles and power of Real Love.
• Conducted over 300 seminars and corporate trainings and delivered speeches to audiences across the country where he has taught the principles of Real Love.
• Developed a comprehensive website that offers Real Love education through video coaching, webcasts, chat rooms, and much more.
Said Ken Blanchard, author of The One Minute Manager, the best selling management book of all time, “Real Love is the single most powerful motivator in a leader’s toolbox. Clear and
unsentimental, this book is required reading for a profitable workplace.”
Dr. Baer and his wife, Donna, are the parents of seven children and live in Rome, Georgia.
For more information visit www.RealLove.com